BC Group’s response to Covid-19
Since Covid-19 | Coronavirus has officially been declared a pandemic, we are taking active measures to ensure health and safety compliance across our Team of Manangement, Adminstrative Staff, Inspectors, Sub Contractors and Fire Evacuation Conslitants.
For your ongoing safety and protection we have given instructions to all representatives of BC GROUP that they;
- Seek advice from the Ministry of Health via Healthline or www.health.govt.nz if experiencing ‘flu like symptoms’.
- Keep us informed if they become unwell or test positive for Covid-19 | Coronavirus.
- Apply Social Distancing.
- Cough or sneeze into elbow or by covering mouth and nose with tissues (then discard).
- Do not to touch eyes, nose or mouth unless with clean or sanitised hands.
- Keep us informed if they see anything that concerns.
- Follow the Government Guide ‘How to Hand Wash’.
- Advise BC GROUP if returning from International travel.
We thank you for your support and understanding as we work together to minimise risk to all Clients.