The BC Group Online web service securely stores all BWOF documentation, plus detailed notes of actions taken by staff and IQP contractors. Our systems ensure clients are provided with transparent up-to-date building information, 24/7.
How we can help you
- BWOF Management with our web based system.
- Sub-contract IQP inspection of final exits, fire and smoke separation and signage
- Sub-contract IQP inspections of Sprinklers, Fire alarms, Back-flows, Lifts, Air Conditioning etc. (Active systems).
- Building owners inspection requirements, check sheets and records online.
- The co-ordination and collection of the IQP maintenance contractor annual reports and 12a documents.
- Issuing an annual report to the building owner.
- Upload to our web site the following reports: Fire engineers, Evacuation, Survey, Floor plans, TA audits.
- Newsletters and advise to building owners on leases and contract documents.
It is this blend of expertise and motivation that is the driving force of our success at BC Group. Whatever your needs, we can help find the solutions.
Our website is one important link in that process so please browse our site and contact us if you require any further information.
Our insurance brokers have arranged $10M PI (consulting) and $10M PL (accident) insurance.
Our BC Group Online web service provides Clients, IQP Contractors, Councils and Inspectors 24/7 access up-to-date building information.
Key benefits include:
- Available to Clients, IQP Contractors, Councils and Inspectors.
- IQP Contractors can easily manage the buildings that are maintaining and upload completed Form 12a documentation
- Our inspectors can enter the inspection report online.
- BC Group office staff publish all reports and important building documentation online.
- Clients can access their building details online.
- Clients can see our progress for the issue of the Building Warrant of Fitness on time
- Clients can be advised via email when they need to address a problem
- Clients can access their annual reports should council require a copy
- Clients can update known hazards, on-site contacts and add notes about their IQP contractors for each of their buildings.
- Current and archived reports are available 24/7 to our Clients.
Client Access to Building Details & Specified Systems
IQP Contractor Access to Building Details & Uploading a Form 12A
Inspector Access to Building Details & Monthly Inspections
“Now that I’ve come to grips with it (old dog new tricks), I really like the new system. It has a nice clean layout and being able to attach photos makes our operation a very professional service to our clients. So well done to all involved in the new design.”
“Again I wish to mention how impressed I am with BC Group, their cooperation and assistance, their knowledge and experience and also the great website BC Group has, which is always up to date. You have no idea how that website helps us BMC’s with information, contacts and addresses. Great work guys. Very impressive.”
“TPF Restaurants have used the services of BC Group since 1996. They carry out all of our IQP work on the 70 restaurants operated by Burger King nationwide. During that time we have found them to provide an excellent service, it is refreshing to deal with a company that treats its customers with respect and that goes that extra mile to ensure that the customer receives a service level that is expected.”
“The online system is fantastic that simplifies the management of the BWOF process whilst holding a full audit trail of events and documentation on line – viewable to the client and ourselves. I thoroughly recommend you taking the time to look at the system and its benefits.”
“Thanks Ladies…brilliant service from your team again Carolyn!”